Boards on Fire!
In this groundbreaking work, you’ll learn:
- why board members struggle with asking
- what gets board members excited about raising money
- which donors and prospects leaders should focus on
- how to turn trustees into compelling ambassadors
- what board members need to be successful fundraisers
Boards on Fire offers simple steps and practical solutions to get your board on fire about fundraising. This book should be required reading for every board member. Short, practical and very readable, this is one how-to book that leaders of nonprofits will actually read and implement!
List Price (1 copy) = $20 + shipping/handling
2 to 10 books = $16/copy
11 to 20 books = $14/copy
21 to 99 books = $12/copy
100 + books = $11/copy
Boards on Fire ships same day or next business day:
Standard Shipping – 1st book $2.95, additional book $1.00, Priority Shipping 1st book $5.95, additional book $1.00, Canadian orders 1st book $7.95, additional book $1.00.