Thursday, November 12, 2020
11:00am – 12:15pm Pacific
You’re trying to lead an organization that’s struggling because external factors keep shifting the landscape you operate in. People are looking to you for answers, and you’re having trouble coming up with new solutions. Meanwhile, key donors and partners could be drifting away due to inattention and you’re worried about income.
Join this interactive workshop about how ‘Scenario Planning’ can help! You’ll discover how inviting others in to help problem-solve can add imagination and dimension to your options and unearth new opportunities for generating revenue and jump-starting organizational momentum.
In this 75-minute conversation, we’ll explore:
- What scenario planning is and isn’t
- How it could benefit your organization, especially during the pandemic
- What kinds of challenges it can help address
- Which stakeholders would be useful to engage (both internal and external) and
- How to initiate the process in your organization
Facilitators Scott Harrison and Susan Howlett have been helping all kinds of nonprofits imagine new ways forward for decades, and are fired up about the fresh perspectives that scenario planning can bring to your challenges.